Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Marlakasi/Mekee (Core 1615)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- In a technological universe, societies without industrial capability generally suffer as nearly all manufactured and high tech goods must be brought in at significant cost.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Mekee Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Marlakasi (Core 1615) is a member of the Imperium.
- Originally a barren worlds (and therefore not formally a member of the Imperium), by the year 13 it had been colonized by the deposed government of Shibasiim.
- At that point, the small population was mostly made up of psionicsts, although a few of the loyal non-psionicists from Shibasiim also migrated here. Naturally it is very psioniphilic. By the year 15, formal diplomatic relations had been established with Cleon's government, with a clear intent to join the growing Empire.