- in this setting It is not a mercenary starship, instead the class is used as a very light cruiser by the Imperial Navy.
Mameluke is frequently found within Trouble in the Spinward Marches (CT) Play By Email Campaign.
- The vessel is the standard model represented in several texts within the Traveller canon.
- Captain, Captain Gayle Grey
- (CAG) vacancy
- Chief Engineer Lt. Commander Ansel Remor
- Ships Surgeon Lt. Commander Doctor Danielle Stonecutter
- Marine fire team Gunnery Sergeant Zarhka, Sergeant Klamnt and Lance Corporal Balxrik.
Notable Temporary Crew
- Ensign Samantha Samson (Samantha Samson Aledon) A member of the Aledon family serving incognito.
- Former Crew Acting CAG, Lieutenant Alis Selan Aradana, Naval Surgeon, hitching a ride to Regina to muster out of service.
- Mameluke carries a light fighter wing which rides in a cutter cradle holding 4 six-ton fighters.
- The fighters are used in training and reconnaissance roles as well as close air support for her complement of marines.
In the particular setting of the campaign, Mameluke is an aging member of the Imperial Navy which has been relegated to training reserve naval officers and ratings. She has several active duty naval officers assigned as regular crew who provide leadership and training to the largely inexperienced trainees who are the focus of the Mameluke's mission.
- Trouble in the Spinward Marches (CT) Play By Email Campaign
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science