Magis Sergei haut-Devroe
- Imperial Scientist who first proposed the Solomani Hypothesis.
His proposal, published in 114 was that the 100 or so known Minor Human Races (more than half of them extinct) all originated on a single world, and were spread throughout Charted Space by an unknown agency more than 300,000 years ago.
- His work included a long study of Second Imperium records.
- Of the two leading candidates, hault-Devroe eliminated Urunishu as an option through a long archaeological study of the world. His theory, borne out by later studies was this world was an Ancients zoological park.
- This work concluded the homeworld for Humaniti must be Terra (Solomani Rim 1827).
History & Background (Dossier)
When Terra was incorporated in the Imperium in 588, a small historical mission verified much of haut-Devroe’s work.
- The hypothesis was already generally accepted by the majority of the human population in the Imperium.