Maar Ki Zon
No information yet available.
Though contacted early by the Vilani and made part of the First Imperium, a small group of Syleans were kept on reservations on Sylea. These scattered tribes living on inhospitable areas were simply left alone because no one thought they possessed anything of value. The unusual religion of Maar Ki Zon or the "Book of the Way" helped the Syleans manage to keep their technology throughout the Long Night. At first only a trade confederation, it slowly grew to become the Sylean Federation, and ultimately evolved into the Third Imperium.
Psychology & Philosophy (Mindset)
At the beginning of the Long Night with both the Vilani and Solomani no longer in command, the Syleans from the reservations and a number of Sylean nationalists discovered a copy of Maar Ki Zon or the "Book of the Way", a religion text from the pre-Vilani contact Sylean Empire.
Culture & Society (Ethnology)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Gary L. Thomas. "Core Subsector." The Travellers' Digest 08 (1987): TBD.
- Lester Smith. Milieu 0 (Imperium Games, 1996), TBD.
- Jon F. Zeigler. "Contact: Syleans". JTAS Online published June 24, 2003. (2003)
- Loren Wiseman, Jon F. Zeigler. Humaniti (Steve Jackson Games, 2003), 127-134.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science