Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jefferson/Drinsaar (Reaver's Deep 1840)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Jefferson is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and are both non-agricultural and nonindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- They require extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets have very few prospect for economic expansion.
- It is a member of the Carter Technocracy in the Drinsaar Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world-system hosts a Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces, which may be located on or off-world.
- This world is controlled from Carter (world).
No information yet available.