Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ishirdu/Two Worlds (Corridor 0338)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Ishirdu is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This is a cold world with an overall climate is at the lower temperature range of human-congruous sophont endurance.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a client state of the Third Imperium in the Two Worlds Subsector of Corridor Sector.
- During initial surveys this world was named Girmi.
- This world was also known by the IISS designation 4948.0338.
- It is the homeworld of the Irdu, a sophontic species and minor human race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Ishirdu Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Ishirdu
Primary Main Sequence 0.3942 2300 - 3100 0.02 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00404 0.01179 0.11 - 0.18 0.404 4.04 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- The Ishirdu system is interdicted and has been issued a Red Zone travel advisory; planetfall is forbidden.