|Primary||K9 V M4 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||2|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Iksoe has a tainted unbreathably thin atmosphere and very little surface water. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Cotan Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Hegemony of Lorean. Less than 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Astrography and Planetology
Part of the Cotan Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Iksoe Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Iksoe Primary Primary Orange K9 V Iksoe Companion Secondary Red M4 V
History and Background
No information yet available.
Iksoe has a poor quality starport.
- A Class D Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many skilled personnel who can perform minor repair work.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class very rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Iksoe 2314 D642531-6 Ni Po 124 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- CT - 1105 - Iksoe 2314 D642531-6 Ni Po Varg0 324 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- MT - 1125 - Iksoe 2314 D642531-6 Ni Po 324 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- TNE - 1201 - Iksoe 2314 X642531-6 Ni Po B 324 Wi
References and Contributors
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.