Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Eglise/Menorial (Trojan Reach 0404)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V D|
Eglise is a vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- This world is artificially created: for example, a Rosette, or a Ringworld.
- The group often does not require a central star but may possess one.
- It is a main world which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.
- It is a member of the Strend Cluster in the Menorial Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
Non-canon: Paques orbits another unusual world, known as Eglise (YF00000-0).
- Eglise is a dense chunk of heavy metals 15,000 km in diameter, with no atmosphere and no hydrographics.
- Paques and Eglise share their orbit with three other planets of sizes 1, 1, and 3.
- Being that the five planets share the same orbit, they form a non-equilateral Rosette, an extremely rare occurrence in nature, if indeed the Paques Rosette is natural...
Binary Solar System
Paques Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Paques
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Paques
Secondary White Dwarf 0.36 14000 - 14000 0.005 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00016 0.00587 0.06 - 0.09 0.016 0.16 Orbit # * * * * 0
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
- Plans are just getting underway for the foreign exploitation in 1105 of the rich deposits on Eglise, but there is little interstellar traffic as yet.