Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Douglas/Clown (Magyar 2304)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Douglas is a poor, moderate population pre-industrial hellworld, with over a hundred million, but not yet a billion sophonts struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- This world would like to become a major industrial powerhouse in the subsector, but lacks the population and resources to build an adequate workforce and industrial business sector.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Clown Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Austa (world).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Douglas Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Douglas
Primary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial marquis.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial viscount.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|