- Some also call it the "Delphic Rift."
- The Delphi rift is the smallest of the four major rifts in Charted Space.
- Getting around the Delphi rift requires either travelling coreward through the Domain of Gateway or rimward by the Solomani Sphere.
Proposed Jump Bridge
Curiously enough, the most interested party in a potential jump bridge crossing the Delphi Rift are Hiver business concerns. Hiver and Imperial business concerns have been discussing the project for several years. Rumors that a working consortium have been in the air.
The Delphi Rift is one of the major rifts, areas of low stellar density which dominate the astrography of the Imperium.
The Delphi Rift has long guarded Delphi Sector and some established Delphinians would like to keep it that way. Younger generations would like to open it up to increased interstellar trade, especially lucrative Hiver commerce.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The Delphi Rift covers much of the trailing Delphi, forming a natural barrier to expansion.
- In Fornast, Nareshakir (Forn L) and Zukhin (Forn P) are partially affected by the Delphi Rift.
- Most of Glimmerdrift has a low stellar density, but Darkling (Glim A) and Glowing (Glim E) are heavily affected by the Delphi Rift.
- The Delphi Rift covers much of Outreaumer (Ley N) and Satyressia (Ley M) and J-3 isolates Secundus (Ley 0139) and Gambler's Ruin (Ley 0835) from its nearest neighbors.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|