Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Berengaria/Pax Rulin (Trojan Reach 2105)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
Berengaria is a nonindustrial, rich, agricultural world with improving living conditions due to a bustling agro-economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy is bustling and an increase in living conditions is expected in the near future.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Pax Rulin Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector in the Domain of Deneb.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Berengaria is a rich, non-industrial and agricultural world located in the Pax Rulin Subsector of the Trojan Reach.
- Berengaria is a member of the Imperium.
Berengaria is one of the more stable words in the Outrim Void.
- The General Development Company provided significant terraforming and engineering to bring the world to its current Earth-like state.
- Berengaria (world) is the home to the Zirunkariish headquarters for the Pax Rulin Subsector with extensive offices that also support work throughout the Trojan Reach Sector as well as work with the General Development Company (GeDeCo) LIC.
- This epic feat of geo-engineering was intended to create a highly productive agricultural world to supply the chain of military bases along Pax Rulin, and to showcase what could be accomplished elsewhere in the Trojan Reach.
- Because Berengaria is considered a naval asset, the Imperial Navy has a permanent seat in the world parliament and has occasionally intervened to ensure that food supplies are not disrupted.
- This outside interference rankles with the ‘agricultural engineers’ of Berengaria.
- While Berengaria’s native technology is only TL-7, the colony’s basic infrastructure was built at a much higher level.
- The Baraccai Technum maintains an orbital maintenance and repair station around the mainworld.
References & Contributors (Sources)
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Classic Traveller Adventure 4 Leviathan
- Hans Rancke-Madsen, "The Outrim Frontier." JTAS Online (June 19, 2007)
- Mongoose Traveller: Aslan
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com