- Please also see Versions of Traveller.
Overview Synopsis: The company produced a series of 10 vehicle guides, all built using the Striker design system for use with Classic Traveller. They also produced a bi-monthly newsletter, appropriately titled The Adjutant. Their first books, and newsletter were produced in 1990. As with many fan companies, the Adjutant quietly disappeared after publishing their promised 10 books.
Storyline & Setting
They were built out as a fan product and use military sensibilities from the 1980's mindset (...created in the late 80's and early 90's), so they sometimes have a slightly different technology understanding than strictly canon OTU vehicles and weaponry.
- They are really clever and well done with some items filling gaps that were rarely touched upon in other publications.
- The artwork is mostly a black and white line style that looks like it was made on an early Apple or Macintosh home computer.
- Most of the artwork are blueprint schematic style drawings from the side view.
- Due to the 80's military mindset, most of the equipment would probably be considered TL:7-9 or TL:10-12 rather than a higher tech look.
- In Traveller terms, much of it looks decidedly Mid-tech, even though that is rather subjective term, much like Interstellar.
Popular Artists & Authors
- EXTERNAL LINK: None
Library Data Entries (Public)
They were produced in very small numbers so they can be very difficult to find. They often go at auction for high prices.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This edition is best known for the following products:
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|