This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|541-668/Akuusir (Dark Nebula 2601)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
541-668 is a poor, nonindustrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Akuusir Subsector of Dark Nebula Sector.
- It is also known as 541-668 and 2601-Dark Nebula (world).
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Calcutta (world).
The planet is a poor hellworld with a thin, tainted atmosphere.
- The world is far enough from the Aslan-Solomani border not to occasion diplomatic comment, though the Aslan despise such expedients as prison worlds and are aware that some (or most) of the exiles are political prisoners.
History & Background (Dossier)
- No technological development is permitted to the eight million prisoners there.
- It is administered out of Calcutta (Reaver's Deep 2540).
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|