This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Kamloops/Eakoi (Reaver's Deep 1531)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Kamloops is a poor, nonindustrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Eakoi Subsector of the Reaver's Deep Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Having suffered from a depressed economy with few areas for growth since 50 years after its inception, Kamloops economy and technology shrank to levels it could support locally. Local government is performed by a council of economic leaders.
Primary: Binary System, Primary - Carlo Omicron. Spectral class G5V. ICN S4N0701G5V. Mass 0.94 standard. Stellar diameter 0.91 standard. Luminosity 0.67 standard. Companion - Carlo Omicron Beta. Spectral class M3 D. ICN S4N0701M3VII. Mass 1.11 standard. Stellar diameter .006 standard. Luminosity .00003 standard.
Planetary System: Four major bodies. One inhabited world (Kamloops, III). No gas giants. One planetoid belt.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- EXTERNAL LINK: Jtas.net Library Data
- EXTERNAL LINK: landgrab
- EXTERNAL LINK: Landgrab 2
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science