- One system is located in the Drexilthar Subsector.
- Ten systems are located in the Drinsaar Subsector.
- The remaining twelve systems are located in the Eakoi Subsector.
History & Background (Dossier)
The highest population worlds on the trace, with approximately thirty billion inhabitants each, are Rintarna (Drinsaar Subsector, 1933) and Solomon (Eakoi Subsector, 1538). The lowest population worlds on the trace are Oba (Eakoi Subsector, 1635) and Pagosa (Eakoi Subsector, 1435) with approximately seven hundred inhabitants each.
This trace is named for mainworld Drinsaar near the trailing end of the Main. This mainworld was once an important gateway for human exploration of the region. While Drinsaar is no longer the most important world on the Loop its historical importance is reflected in the Loop's name, even among the non-humans who trade up and down its length.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The Drinsaar Loop is found in the following areas:
World Member Data for the Drinsaar Loop (by subsector)
The mainworlds found in the Drinsaar Loop are:
- Drexilthar Subsector
- Drinsaar Subsector
- Eakoi Subsector
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Periodical: TNE Traveller Chronicle 6
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: MIMIC - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science