Thele class Tracked All Terrain Vehicle
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Thele class Tracked All Terrain Vehicle|
Thele class Tracked ATV
|Type||All Terrain Vehicle|
The Thele class Tracked All Terrain Vehicle is potentially a combatant vehicle.
THELE CLASS TRACKED ATV (TECH LEVEL 9)
- The vehicle has a crew of 1 (a driver) and can carry 12 passengers.
- Vehicle Dimensions: height: 4m width: 5 m length: 7 m.
- Total usable volume: 140 m3
- Total mass loaded: 86.404 metric tons
- Production Cost: 311,830.99 Credits
- Movement: Road, 100kph/83cm; Cross-Country, 60kph/50cm; Amphibious speed‚ 5kph/4cm.
- Movement effect on fire: Move less than 1/2 -4 FFP, no EFP; More than 1/2 no fire.
- Armor: Chassis all sides, 10.
- Target Size DMs: +5 low, no high hits.
- Equipment: Sealed environment with extended life support for 12 for CBR/NBC threats, bunks for 12, headlights, passive IR and light amplification for vision blocks and night operations, a 5000km range radio, and 28 m3/28 ton of cargo space, the vehicle floats and has an auxiliary water propulsion unit, has a Field Kitchen, and a medical kit, vehicle tool kit, and map box with GPS.
- Power: 2 megawatt fusion power plant consumes 3 liters of fuel/hour; fuel capacity 14,456.8 liters, enough for 200 days. Ground Pressure 3 tons/m3
- Power to Weight 23.
- Weapons: None
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|