Superscience, as defined by advanced IISS protocol often indicates devices that were designed with prototype sciences ahead of their expected TL development bracket, OR technological items or artifacts designed by creators with technology greater than the TL-15 standards of Charted Space.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
GURPS Traveller Notes: An array of notes regarding the similarities and differences between Traveller superscience and GURPS superscience can be found here: Superscience/meta
- Marc Miller. Worlds and Adventures (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), 7-8, 14-15.
- Herb Petro. "Tech Level Expansion." Imperium Staple 07 (1986): .
- Loren Wiseman. "Twisting Tech Levels: A Traveller Variant." Challenge 31 (1987): 27.
- Marc Miller. Referee's Companion (Game Designers Workshop, 1988), 28-29.
- Joe Fugate, J. Andrew Keith, Gary L. Thomas. World Builder's Handbook (Digest Group Publications, 1989), .
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Fire, Fusion, & Steel (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), 7.
- Periodical: Signal-GK 13
- K. David Ladage, "Alternate Technological Paths", JTAS Online (2001)
- K. David Ladage, "Alternate Technologies II: Relativity", JTAS Online (2001)
- Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon. The Traveller's Handbook (QuikLink Interactive, 2002), 378.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 502-507.
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science