Protectorate of Cthonia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The origins of the Protectorate began with a ancestor state, the fractious League of Orichalc, which was formed in -1353.
- An economic depression led to the fragmentation of the League in -127, but the interstellar state reemerged later as the Protectorate of Cthonia in 33.
- Faced with growing Imperial influence in the region, in 501 the Protectorate participated in unification talks with the Consolidation of Turin and the Old Earth Union, but the talks collapsed over sovereignty issues.
- The Protectorate was the last Solomani state in Alpha Crucis to resist the advances of the Imperium, but was disbanded and incorporated into the Imperium in 595.
- The influence of Cthonia continues over the subsector in the form of the Orichalc Regional Defense Association (ORDA), which is sometimes referred to as the new Protectorate of Cthonia.
Political Lineage (1116)
- Long Night → League of Orichalc → Protectorate of Cthonia → Third Imperium Client State → Orichalc Regional Defense Association
- Long Night
- League of Orichalc
- Protectorate of Cthonia
- Third Imperium Client State
- Orichalc Regional Defense Association
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|