Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Markun/Cadion (Core 0338)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||K0 V M2 V|
Markun is a low-population garden world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- It is a garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most forms of sophontic life.
- Both the population and economy of this world are expected to grow in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Cadion Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
- It also contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling IISS starships and personnel.
Binary Solar System
Markun Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Markun
Primary Main Sequence 0.825 4000 - 5000 0.42 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00845 0.05375 0.52 - 0.84 0.845 8.45 Orbit # * * 2 2 7 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Markun
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.