|Leenitakot/Kandra (Hinterworlds 1432)|
|Primary||K3 V M7 V|
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The Leenitakot Ringworld is a mysterious object, apparently created by the Ancients. Little else is known about it as the beings who control the system are not particularly friendly toward outsiders and tend to attack unscheduled visitors instead of communicating.
- This Megastructure artifact is part of the polity known as the Outcasts of the Whispering Sky in the Kandra Subsector in Hinterworlds Sector.
- As of 1120, only four outside expeditions to study the ring have been approved by the Outcasts. It is unknown how many clandestine attempts, successful or otherwise, have been made.
- The ringworld itself is visibly incomplete, lacks an atmosphere, and is uninhabited.
Binary Solar System
Leenitakot Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Leenitakot Primary
Primary Main Sequence 0.672 3600 - 4500 0.216 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00654 0.03855 0.37 - 0.6 0.654 6.54 Orbit # * * 1 2 6 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Companion Star
Secondary Main Sequence 0.273 1900 - 2700 0.004 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0026 0.00525 0.05 - 0.08 0.26 2.6 Orbit # * * * 0 5
The system is dominated by the ringworld, but does contain other planetary bodies and a sparse belt. All but the system's main world and the ring orbit the far companion star.
Very little else remains in the system, but that does include a habitable world, Leenitakot, that may have served as the "construction shack" for the ring.
- About 80% of the system population is composed of Chirpers.
- About 20% of the system population is composed of Outcasts of the Whispering Sky (Stalkers).
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.