Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lafkin/Nora'a (Trojan Reach 0724)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
- Its surface is 90% or more covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Florian League in the Nora'a Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Floriani, a minor human race.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of other sophonts.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system was held by the Glorious Empire until recently conquered by the League in the so-called Eahaw Campaign.
- The Floriani moved in to secure Lafkin as a supply base, then kept it when hostilities ceased.