The six worlds of the Kirluan Cluster lie along the border of both Udusis subsector and neighboring Gimushi subsector in the Gamma Quadrant.
History and Background
No information yet available.
Worlds and Sectors
This astrographic feature is primarily located in the following areas:
The following systems and worlds can be found within this astrographic feature:
- Corcoran (Empty Quarter 1934)
- Dyani (Empty Quarter 1734)
- Kirluan (Empty Quarter 1733)
- Mihirkiran (Empty Quarter 1533)
- Mordekai (Empty Quarter 1633)
- Sakari (Empty Quarter 1833)