This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Hihlas/Eakoi (Reaver's Deep 1537)
|Classic Era (1115)
|Starport||C|| Routine: No Construction, Major Repair, Unrefined fuel
Size||6|| Medium (9,600 km, 0.60g - 0.81g)|
Atmosphere||7|| Standard (tainted)|
Hydrographics||4|| Wet World 40%|
Population||5|| Moderate (700 thousand)|
Government||0|| No Government structure|
Law||4|| Moderate Law (no light assault weapons)|
Tech Level||8|| Pre-Stellar (superconductors)
Hihlas is an agricultural, nonindustrial world still lacking adequate means to expand its economy.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Eakoi Subsector of the Reaver's Deep Sector.
- About 90% of the population is composed of Aslan.
- The remaining 10% is composed of humans and other sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Like many independent worlds in the Reaver's Deep, Hihlas has an economy dependent upon a single product, fickleweed. Over 90% of the population live in mobile grav homes imported from Soloman (Reaver's Deep 1538) and follow the migrating fickleweed.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- EXTERNAL LINK: Jtas.net Library Data
- EXTERNAL LINK: landgrab
- EXTERNAL LINK: Landgrab 2
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science