Gas Traders are interstellar resource collectors, sometimes called Gas Miners.
- A term applied to those who make a living by operating commercial tankers, vessels that offer purified fuel in remote locations.
- See also Distant Fringe Class A Starports, Ships of the Distant Fringe.
Commercial Tankers are purpose-built fully streamlined flying gas-tanks massing thousands of displacement tons. They are fitted with fuel transfer facilities, skimming equipment, and efficient modern purification plants.
- Nimrod class Fuel Lighter, TL-10, 15,000 dTons.
- Provision class Medium Tanker: TL-11, 8,000 dTons.
- Baleen class Heavy Tanker: TL-11, 40,000 dTons.
- The corporation Mooi & Belanis act as commercial gas traders within the rimward and trailing parts of Far Home Sector.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science