|Gandar/Ch'naar (Core 1633)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Gandar is a non-agricultural and nonindustrial vacuum world, which warrants hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It has few prospects for economic development.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ch'naar Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- This world was colonized by and is controlled from Umkashuu (world).
Gandar is the moon of the only gas giant in this small system. There are no other habitable planets, and Gandar is no prize either.
The Salo Merchant Line from Zimmel (Core 1733) one jump away colonized Reshi Uun as a fueling station, since its low orbit makes it an ideal jump off point for skimming the gas giant and storing refined fuel. The government of Umkashuu (Core 1335) eventually took over management of the station and to make it into a self-sufficient colony, trading fuel and some refined minerals for other needed items.