|Gakhamesh/Rure (Gushemege 0912)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
Gakhamesh is a rich, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- It has high-grade living conditions and life on this world is much admired by off-worlders.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Rure Subsector of Gushemege Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- During the Long Night this world was named Aakgar.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Gakhamesh is a backwater planet in the Third Imperium between Uskiki and the Reft.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Gakhamesh, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estates of two members of the Imperial Nobility, who are charged with overseeing the world.
During the rebellion the existing class C starport became closed because of lacking maintenance, and tech level dropped to 9 before virus arrived. The participating democracy collapsed and the people started to work together in smaller groups, in an anarchy like system.
The FDR used Gakhamesh between 1143 and 1170 as a primary target for citizen relocations from worlds where life for the meat was not so easy. Gakhamesh managed well to integrate those unrooted people, and received a TL–C class A starport in 1172, a subsidiary from Usdiki. The economy upgraded back to dynamic systems, and Gakhamesh is now one of the most important human populated worlds in the FDR.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Marc Miller's Traveller Imperium Games T4 First Survey
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Knight) and Vilani Shugilii Master Kraehe of the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com