A Farming World has climate and conditions, which promote farming and ranching. In addition, it is in the Habitable Zone and not a Mainworld.
Farming world tend to possess the same life-supporting conditions as their mainworld cousins, the Agricultural World.
A Farming World is a world on which foodstuffs (...of many kinds: plant, animal, and otherwise) can be grown and produced. These foodstuffs are suitable for conventional life.
Probably Planetary Orbit & Climate
History & Background (Dossier)
Particularly successful farm worlds may supplant another mainworld as be re-designated as Agricultural Worlds. Such a re-designation will greatly shake up the local system economy.
References & Contributors (Sources)
||This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.
- Marc Miller. Worlds and Adventures (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), TBD.Marc Miller, Robert Eaglestone, Don McKinney. Worlds and Adventures (Far Future Enterprises, 2019), TBD.
- Marc Miller. Scouts (Game Designers Workshop, 1983), TBD.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Beowolf's Libary Data Website
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science