style="width: 220px; height: 250px;"
Jump map from Travellermap.com 
|Primary||M6 V M6 V|
|Army Size (BEs)||2|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||247|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||4,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Exotrope is a vacuum world, lacking any atmosphere or surface water. The system has a population in the millions of sophonts, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Geniishir Subsector of Deneb Sector and in the Domain of Deneb. Exotrope, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world contains an Imperial Scout Base, capable of handling Scout Service starships and personnel.
|Law Level||No law|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||0|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Era: New Era
Exotrope is a barren vacuum world world with no registered population or government. This world was once settled and developed, but the inhabitants have either died off or left leaving behind the remnants of their civilization. It is a unclaimed Non-Aligned world in the Geniishir Subsector of Deneb Sector.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Exotrope Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Exotrope
Primary Main Sequence 0.302 2000 - 2800 0.006 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00297 0.00615 0.06 - 0.1 0.297 2.97 Orbit # * * * 0 5 Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Exotrope
Secondary Main Sequence 0.302 2000 - 2800 0.006 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00297 0.00615 0.06 - 0.1 0.297 2.97 Orbit # * * * 0 5
- System Name Exotrope
- System Location Deneb Sector / Subsector L
- Travel Zone Green (No Special Restrictions)
- Stellar Type M6 V M6 V
- Gas Giants 1
- Asteroid Belts 0
- Allegiance Domain of Deneb (Dd)
- Bases Imperial Scout Base
Main World Data
- Starport D: Poor Facilities. Minor Repairs Only. Unrefined Fuel. Class II
- Diameter 3 Small (4800km)
- Atmosphere 0 Vacuum
- Hydrographics 0 No Water.
- Population 6 4 Million
- Government 7 Balkanization
- Law Level 4 Moderate law (light assault weapons prohibited) GCR 2
- Tech Level 7 Early Industrial (Internal Combustion, Circa 1900) GTL 5
- Core Type Molten
- Density 0.96 Earths
- Mass 0.06 Earths
- Gravity 0.35 G
- Rotation Period 18 hours
- Orbital Period 192 days
- Axial Tilt 25 degrees
- Orbital Eccentricity 0.022
- Satellites 0
- Surface Pressure 0 atm
History & Background (Dossier)
Located in the Geniishir Subsector of the Deneb Sector, the 4344th ScoutRon of the 183rd Fleet is stationed here. There are two colonial army battalions assigned here for planetary defense. With not much to offer a tourist and with a hostile environment, combined with lower technology, make the number of passengers heading here rather low. Not much trade volume passes through the low quality star port, even though the planet needs imports. There is no excess industrial, nor agricultural surplus produced to export.
- System Classifications :
- World Trade Number (WTN) : 3
- Per Capita Income (WPCI) : $ 448
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Gary L. Thomas, Joe Fugate. "Data/Library: Deneb." The Travellers' Digest 19 (1990): 24-30.
- Rob Caswell. "Domain of Deneb: Sector Data." MegaTraveller Journal 3 (1992): 47-58.
- Dave Nilsen. The Regency Sourcebook (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), 63.
- Mongoose Traveller: Deneb Sector (UWP only)
- External Link: Sunbane data
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science
- ↑ "Jump Map API" and map location from Travellermap.com