D66 Compendium 2
|D66 Compendium 2|
|Author||Dale C McCoy Jr|
|Publisher||Jon Brazer Enterprises|
|Format||Book (Softback) (PDF)|
|Available from||DriveThru RPG|
Names and Ideas to the Rescue!
Never be without the perfect name for a futuristic gambling game, military base, space ship, or character ever again! Make game preparation easier and be ready when your game takes a turn toward uncharted systems. Have a name ready for every planetary feature, every plague, every bureaucracy, and every piece of high-tech medical equipment with just the flip of a page.
The D66 Compendium 2 gives you 89 pages of names, ideas, and more for your Traveller games of any edition and is readily usable for any science fiction role-playing game. Inside you will find:
- 97 lists, combining more than 50 lists published since the original d66 Compendium, plus more than 40 brand new lists written just for this book
- Lists of events for all 14 careers in the Traveller Core Rulebook
- Ideas covering topics like gossip about a ruler, random events in a spaceport, details of a criminal’s hideout, and ways your contact is most helpful
- Different kinds of common and uncommon pets, as well as various breeds of dogs, cats, and birds
- Terran-based lists for games focusing around Earth and the Solar System
- Name lists for 7 alien and human races, with the harder names displayed for easy pronunciation
Always Be Prepared with the D66 Compendium 2.
- Dale C McCoy Jr
- Algol, Art of War, Joe J. Calkins, Eastern Raider Games, Bradley K. McDevitt, Peter Szabo Gabor, Luca Oleastri, Sade, Shaman’s Stockart, JShields, Dean Spencer
Table of Contents