Category:Imperial Cultural Region
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An Imperial Cultural Region is a political term for states that have enough political clout to gain Imperial attention.
- Some states that might warrant are never officially designated Imperial Cultural Regions.
- While others through many years of effort, reach the vaunted Autonomous Zone status.
- In fact, more regions, with canon or semi-canon status, are called cultural regions' because their bids for autonomous rule have repeatedly failed.
- Some, like the Sylean Worlds, are probably canon, but do not take the "cultural region or autonomous zone titles.
- The term is not well-defined in Traveller canon.
Pages in category "Imperial Cultural Region"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.