|Buxomworld/Diadem (Vanguard Reaches 2026)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Hard Times (1130)|
|Primary||M2 V M4 V|
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This is a temperate world, with a climate of pleasant, average temperatures, considered to be an ideal or near-ideal environment by many different sophont species.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Diadem Subsector of Beyond Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Buxomworld Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Buxomworld Primary Primary Red M2 V Buxomworld Companion Secondary Red M4 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Buxomworld is a world still simmering from years of unresolved military tensions between two blocs of of island nations that dominate the world. The world's dry land is mostly scattered and overcrowded archipelagoes. However, most of the struggle between the Boreal League and the Buxom Alliance is ideological. The Boreal League is internationalist and trade-oriented, particulary towards former Imperial megacorps like SuSAG and Instellarms. The Buxom Alliance is an isolationist coalition of radical ecologists opposed to any major development by offworld interests. The precariousness of the local environment prevents major fighting, though it has allowed the Borealins to launch major development projects like deep-sea mining with Corellian assistance. The world's arms manufacturers, of both factions, are major exporters of TL 7-8 military hardware.
Buxomworld has a routine quality starport.
- A Class C Starport Facility has minimal if any shipyards and can only perform extremely limited repair work.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform surprisingly sophisticated repair work despite the limited facilities.
- This facility has refueling infrastructure and limited refining capabilities. One may purchase unrefined fuel here.
- Starports of this class rarely have both a Lowport and a Highport.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|