Jump to navigation Jump to search
The GSbAG model 317 Advanced Base is a modular pressurized quarters building with room for six persons. The structure contains a small power plant, air and water recycling system, an airlock at the entrance. The structure is capable withstanding temperatures of -50°C to +100°C and, when properly anchored, winds up to 200kph.
As shipped the base is a 6 ton pallet and requires assembly on site. Assembly requires three hours from two people, or eight hours from one person. Ground anchoring takes another hour for one person and starting the power plant and internal life support system also takes another hour for one person. Disassembly requires two hours for two people, including power plant shutdown and anchor removal.
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Loren Wiseman. "Ship's Locker." Journal of the Travellers' Aid Society 06 (1980): 35-36.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 53.
- Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon. The Traveller's Handbook (QuikLink Interactive, 2002), 213.
- Martin Dougherty. Guns, Gadgets and Gear (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), 55.
- Mongoose Traveller: Library Data
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 648.
- Matthew Sprange. Central Supply Catalogue (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), 56.