C-Jammer class Settlement Transport
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|C-Jammer class Settlement Transport|
Published canon design. Fan-formulated.
|Type: HS Settlement Transport|
|Passengers||TBD High/Med TBD Low|
|Sublight spacecraft: Sleeper Ship.|
The C-Jammer class Settlement Transport was one of the three original ESA sublight vessels.
C-Jammer was a Sleeper Ship.
History & Background (Dossier)
C-Jammer carried colonists of mostly British Isles descent, plus a few Canadians, and Irish.
- The vessel first reached New Home/Old Islands (Reft 1925) in 4512AD (-11 Imperial), but its crew and small portion of the passengers departed and began wandering the Rift in search of other worlds to settle.
- In 87 it discovered Serendip Belt/New Islands (Reft 1323) and the crew chose to settle and develop the system instead of further wandering.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Book 5 High Guard GDW 1980 (Design Sequence Used)
- Classic Traveller Trillion Credit Squadron
- EXTERNAL LINK: DEDzone Website (Defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Peter Gray
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science