Azhanti High Lightning
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Azhanti High Lightning|
Adventure Aboard an Imperial Starship
|Author||Frank Chadwick, Marc Miller|
|Format||Game (11"x17" box)|
|Pages||Game Designers Workshop|
|Also See||Lightning class Frontier Cruiser|
|Table of Contents|
- This page presents information of the Traveller game Azhanti High Lightning, see Lightning class Frontier Cruiser for the Starship Class.
Ahzanti High Lightning is a game of close-action combat between individuals on board a large military spaceship.
- The game covers the weapons and personal abilities which can reasonably be expected aboard a starship; tactics and strategies then become the realm of player input. A variety of scenarios are provided, and many more can be generated using the components included in the game.
- A "square and counter" supplement to Traveller, similar to Snapshot. Each turn is 15 seconds, each square 1.5 meters, counters represent one individual or animal.
The boxed set includes:
- Fourteen full-color deck plans, on large sheets
- 240 die cut counters for adventurers and defenders
- Combat Chart
- 44-page Rules booklet
- Supplement 5: Lightning Class Cruisers
Table of Contents
Introduction 1 General Rules of Play 4 Special Rules 18 Advanced Rules 21 Integrating Azhanti High Lightning with Traveller 23 Scenarios 26
Meta-history & Background
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
- Game Design
- Frank Chadwick & Marc Miller
- Rules Editor
- John M. Astell
- Art Direction and Graphics
- Paul R. Banner and Charmaine Geist
- Box Illustration
- Richard Flory
- Counter Silhouettes
- Richard Hentz
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|