Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Welcome User:I-C! Good to have you!
- Thanks for your hard work on the Bloodvark entry.
- I have further detailed it for you and anything else you'd like to share would be most welcome.
- Do you have a T5 nobility card?
- - Maksim-Smelchak (talk) 11:13, 10 March 2017 (EST)
Thank you (2017)
- Thank you for the warm welcome User:Maksim-Smelchak
- I am a newish to the wiki formats and 'language'.
- I really appreciate your help polishing it up.
- Peter Gray has also been helping me the same way.
- I am a huge fan, new to the scene (2016), and I am reading my butt off.
- I do not have a T5 nobility card.
- (*) I-C #DroyneLife (*) (talk) 16:17, 10 March 2017 (EST)
- Most of my reading has been through my friends large collection of books.
- I might just have to make a FFE purchase for myself soon! (wonder if they have "101 lifeforms")
- My particular interests coincide with some of yours (animals and sophonts).
- I have not yet registered with CotI.
- (*) I-C #DroyneLife (*) (talk) 01:04, 11 March 2017 (EST)
- By all means, make an FFE purchase and create a CotI account.
- Thanks again.
- - Maksim-Smelchak (talk) 09:07, 11 March 2017 (EST)
Artwork w/Permission (2017)
- Are you using artwork that you have permission to use in some form?
- If you don't, please make sure all future submissions do, please.
- Whenever possible, please mark the source of the art in the reference area. Leave me a note if you would like help with citations. Thanks!
- - Maksim-Smelchak @ 03:23, 17 March 2017 (EDT)
- Almost all the artwork is from the JTAS or Challenge Magazines.
- And those magazines should be listed in the reference area.
- The exceptions are the 2 colored Beaked Monkey illustrations, the Debarrean Bear, and the Debarrean Giraffe.
- Which I made.
- (*) I-C #DroyneLife (*) (talk) 03:56, 17 March 2017 (EDT)
(*) I-C #DroyneLife (*), we don't have permission to use GURPS illustrations.
- Hi IC, thanks for all of your edits.
- Here are some of the templates or organizational layouts tat are suggested for the wiki.