Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is my current todo list for the Traveller wiki, and Traveller projects in general. Please discuss this on my talk page.
Wiki Administrator projects
- Update to Mediawiki 1.35.x (LTS) -> to be released Aug 2020
- Fix the un-editable pages, this requires direct database updates.
- Fix the Forum not display last user. This requires creating a view and updating the forumn page.
- Update the Sophonts articles -> Pass 1 completed.
- Traveller Wiki Equipment Guide
- Update the Goods articles, and the Good category articles
- Review each of the goods articles to publication standards
- Errata for each version.
- Brian had created a set of Errata articles collecting the known errata.
- Create a "<book>/errata" page for each book with errata for the book
- Create a Template for the book pages to direct to the errata page
- Create a Template to collect all the errata for the books for a version of Traveller into one article
- Publish these to various sources.
- Direct people to submit new errata on CotI and/or discussion pages on the errata pages directly.
- Update the creatures / beasts article
- Use the new Template:Animal to update the existing animals, which adds more information.
- Add the currently missing creatures in the T5 bestiary.
- Add the new list of (Terran) creatures as examples
- Bat - Flyer insectivore
- Bear - carnivore
- Cat - Carnivore pet
- Dolphin - Swimmer carnivore
- Falcon - Flyer carnivore
- Goat - Herbivore
- Lion - Carnivore pack
- Llama - Herbivore
- Rabbit - herbivore
- Tiger - Carnivore lone
- Common Swift - Flyer insectivore
- Common Raven - Flyer Omnivore
- Sandbox/Charted Section : Another attempt to graphically display the sectors list
- User:Tjoneslo/book5Layout - Wikifiy/template the Book 5 High Guard layout in something other than a pre tag.
- Finish the Template:RPGBook TOC, Template:RPGBook TOC Entry to work correctly.
- Update all the magazine articles to include these TOC
- Update the Ludography cite to query the TOC table.
- clean up the Category:Duplicate citations where possible
- Update the Template:Sources to current standards, only ~43,708 pages to update.
- Library data from Stellar Reaches (currently in ?) Empty Quarter Sector
- Library data from Dagudashaag Encylopedia. Somewhere in the Ts?