Jump to navigation Jump to search
Library Data Referral Tree
While most unconventional life is traditionally considered to be dry life, some kinds of wet life are also often considered to be unconventional.
Traditional Unconventional Life
- Dry life
- Not flesh and blood
- May exist in forms of matter other than solids or liquids such as gaseous or plasmeic high-energy forms
- May be terrestrial in origin
- More often is jovian or aterrestrial in origin
- Baryonic matter
- Conventional timespace
Untraditional Unconventional Life
- Wet life with a twist
No information yet available.
While lesser-known and far more exotic lifeform types also exist:
- Exotic Biologies
- Plantimals, hybrids of animal and plant life, exhibiting features of both.
- Silicoids, life based upon the use of Silicone rather than carbon for structure. Some Silicoids use both Carbon and Silicone.
- Exotic Morphologies
- Motile Plantoids
- Anaerobic life
- Cryomorphs, life adapted to very low temperatures.
- Thermomorphs, life adapted to very high temperatures. Many Thermomorphs are also Silicoids as Silicone is a heat-resistant material.
- Unconventional Environments
- Jovionoids: Creatures native to gas giants.
- Vacumorphs, creatures native to the vacuum.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|