Welcome to the Traveller Wiki Community Portal with links to publishers of Traveller products and other sites with information that will be of interest to Travellers.
- Please add your own link to an appropriate site.
- 1 Publishers
- 2 Connecting with Travellers
- 3 Tools and background
- 4 Non-Traveller Resources
- 5 Sources
These are links to people who publish new material for Traveller.
- Far Future Enterprises: Marc Miller's Far Future Enterprises reprints Classic Traveller books, also developed new Traveller5 game.
- Mongoose Publishing: Mongoose Publishing is the newest Traveller license, producing a core rule book and complete set of supplements.
- 13Mann: 13Mann Mongoose Traveller in German.
- BITS: BITS (British Isle Traveller Support) produces supplements & adventures including the 101 Series.
- CyborgPrime Publishing: CyborgPrime Publishing produces expansions for sci-fi RPG's.
- Independence Games: Independence Games (Formerly Gypsy Knights Games) produces the Clement Sector background and supplements using the Cepheus Engine and Mongoose Traveller 1st edition rules. Independence Games at DriveThruRPG
- GURPS Traveller: GURPS Traveller by Steve Jackson Games.
- Jon Brazer Enterprises: Jon Brazer Enterprises publishes tech, ship, and vehicle books for Mongoose Traveller.
- Moon Toad Publishing: Moon Toad publishes Cepheus Engine RPG and numerous supplements: Moon Toad on DriveThru.
- Spica Publishing: Spica Publishing publishes high quality rules supplements for Mongoose Traveller.
- Stellagama: Stellagama on Facebook, and Stllagama on DriveThru RPG, publisher of Cepheus Engine Core Rules and other 2D6 OGL SciFi games.
- Freelance Traveller The Electronic Fan-Supported Traveller Resource.
- Reaver Deep Traveller campaign and Into The Deep Fanzine
- Security Leak - Fanzine
- DriveThru RPG - Leading seller for Game related PDF and POD books
- Noble Knight Games - Seller of new and old print books.
Individuals asking for monthly donations to support their ongoing Traveller works:
- CyborgPrime sci-fi expansions
- DSL Iron Works
- Ian Stead Starships and Deckplans
- Ken Burnside Starships
Connecting with Travellers
These are links to additional resources, online information, social media, and other interesting places around the web endorsed by the wiki staff.
Social Media Pages
Links to Social media sites for connection to other Travellers and discussions:
- Traveller RPG Headquarters (Facebook Group for Traveller RPG and sci-fi gamers)
- Facebook Group (page for Traveller)
- Facebook (page for Traveller)
- Facebook (page for the Zhodani Base)
- Reddit Traveller subgroup
- Imperial Archives - More Traveller links
- Discord server, online discussion of Traveller RPG, distinct from the forum.
Online Discussion Forums
- Citizens of the Imperium, online discussion of Traveller RPG.
- GURPS Traveller Forum on the Steve Jackson Games public forums.
- Mongoose Traveller dead link forum on the Mongoose Publishing public forums.
- The SFRPG Forums A completely independent discussion forum for Traveller and all other Scifi RPGs.
- Traveller Mailing List The granddaddy of all Traveller discussions. Traveller Mailing List
- Traveller TNE Mailing list - updated and moved from Yahoo Groups.
- TNE RCES List mailing list discussing Traveller's New Era.
- Yahoo Groups has several older, but still active groups. You have to be a member of Yahoo and apply for membership to join these groups.
- Classic Traveller - for CT discussions
- MGT Aids - support for Mongoose Traveller
- CT Starships - for all your book 5 designs
- TNE - discussion of The New Era
- T20 - occasional discussion and support for Traveller T20
- CT Striker - vehicle designs and general gearheading around the Striker rules
- Deckplans - Traveller starship deckplans
- Traveller Downport - in association with the Traveller Downport website.
- Traveller Full Thrust - using the Full Thrust starship combat rules for Traveller.
- Megatraveller - For MT Discussions
- Tactics-0 - A Traveller boardgaming group
Blogs and Podcasts
- Alegis Downport Traveller blog. Reviews of Traveller and Cepheus Engine compatible products and using “Classic” Traveller in a fantasy background.
- Bat in the Attic by Robert Conley
- Behind the Claw Traveller podcast. A podcast focused on the "Classic" Traveller Role Playing Game.
- My Traveller Universe by Pete Simm
- Yet Another Taveller Blog by Robert Pearce
- Traveller Sandbox: Traveller Adventures by Michael Thompson
- Waystar Highport Blog about Traveller, with a focus on GURPS Traveller, with scenarios, library data, and background.
- Traveller Out of the Box
- RPG Knights - blog on gaming in general with occasional discussions of Traveller
- Nick Nova Star Traveller (Traveller RPG tips and topics)
- Shawn Driscoll - videos about and for Traveller
Tools and background
Links to sites with background information, library data and other useful resoures for the Traveller player and referee.
- Downport.com dead link Traveller Portal site supporting multiple sites.
- Traveller & Sci-fi Software Game Aids
- CT Ship Designer by Matt Stevens
- T5 World builder tool
- Vandeet Traveller Online tools
- Nearby Gamers is a portal site for locating other gamers. With a wiki and discussions.
- Mumson Character Generator - for Mongoose 1st and 2nd
- Makhidkarun Software collections on GitHub.
Map & Astrography Sites
- Core Traveller map site.
- Icosahedral World Map Generator (create hex maps on line, including star maps)
- Traveller System Generator (randomly created systems)
- Traveller Map (based upon Google maps with dynamic zoom and scrolling) and Source Code
- Trade Generator and Source Code
- DED Zone campaign site.
- High Tortuga Trade, piracy and Adventure beyond the Imperium.
- Reaver Deep Traveller campaign and Into The Deep Fanzine
- Space Patrol Traveller campaign set in the Five Sisters Subsector.
General background and Library Data
- Beowulf Down Homeport of Tavonni and library data.
- Alternate Wiki w/Strict Canon
- Traveller Canon Index - Searchable index of Traveller Canon
- Library Data - Great German Fan Site with Some Data in English
- Traveller SRD Online
- Traveller SRD from Open Gaming Store.
- Zhodani Base Classic traveller and online tools.
- Wayne's Books Traveller Pages Exhaustive reference of Traveller releases of the 80s and 90s.
- Gark AAB Another Imperial Encyclopedia
- StuffOnline - fansite for Traveller including support for MegaTraveller, naval campaigns, and the Universe program.
These are sites that do not relate to Traveller per se, but contain information or resources useful for any version of Traveller.
- Stellar Habitability Zone - Calculation for star habitability zone and tidal locking, based upon star initial mass and as shown over time. (Adobe Flash based)
- Deciphering the Text Foundations of Traveller dead link by Michael Andre-Driussi. A long discussion of the sources that inspired Traveller.
- GermsWorld Paper Vehicles page dead link Useful SciFi vehicles and installations in 15mm Striker and High Guard.