|Reflec Personal Armor
Reflec Personal Armor consists of reflective material on a plastic base which is tailored into a bodysuit. It is ineffective against most weapons, but superior in defense against laser fire. 
Unlike other forms of armor, reflec is worn under other clothing. Reflec is expensive and often difficult to obtain. 
Energy weapons grow increasingly advanced during the TL:10-12 epoch culminating in the PGMPs and FGMPs of the future. Reflec does a more effective job of defending against energy weapons than the earlier Ablat Personal Armor. The armor continues to develop after TL–10, increasing in effectiveness and decreasing in weight. 
- Marc Miller. Characters and Combat (Game Designers Workshop, 1977), 41-43.Marc Miller, Robert Eaglestone, Don McKinney. Characters and Combat (Far Future Enterprises, 2019), 41-43.
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 74,75.
- Marc Miller. "Imperial Soldier’s Weapons & Armor Guide." MegaTraveller 1: The Zhodani Conspiracy (1990): 133.
- Martin Dougherty. Guns, Gadgets and Gear (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), 46.
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 630.
- Matthew Sprange. Core Rule Book (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), 95.
- Matthew Sprange. Central Supply Catalogue (Mongoose Publishing, 2016), 18.