Prelude to War: State of Chaos
|Prelude to War: State of Chaos|
|Author||Martin J. Dougherty|
|Publisher||Jon Brazer Enterprises|
- It is a source book written for Mongoose Traveller.
Ms. Klein assigns the travellers to extract seven people from the Torres Monarchy, a region of Alespron Subsector engulfed in a bloody civil war. Here the characters can see for themselves what kind of havoc SORAG can cause if left unchecked. To make matters worse, Zhodani warships are attempting to pacify the more rebellious worlds, only serving to make the people more militant. Can the travellers convince their targets to come peacefully, or will they have to use force to achieve their goal? Will they be caught by Zhodani forces trying to remove such high value persons from that region of space?
This volume of Foreven Worlds continues the Prelude to War Adventure Path and includes:
State of Chaos, a Traveller adventure for 4-5 characters, by Martin J. Dougherty.
- The history and gazetteer of Queen's Heart, a planet of stability surrounded by systems engulfed in war
- Details on the layout and crew of the Dlaftpar class Cargo Liner, a Zhodani cargo ship that gets goods to market, food to refugees, and does anything else that will pay
- Six new Patrons to give your travellers opportunities take some money on the side and develop their characters
- Ten new creatures of these distant worlds to provide your characters with a new and different challenge.
Arrive in the Nick of Time! Be the Big Darn Hero!
Table of Contents
Library Data Entries (Public)
Library Data Entries (Automated)
|Library data entries|
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credits (Primary Sources)|
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Authors||Martin J. Dougherty, Richard Talbot|
|Artists||Gennifer Bone, Brian Brinlee, Matt Bulahao, Ryan Sumo|
Commentary & Data articles:
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: Sale Page: Prelude to War: State of Chaos
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|