PinderToro Armored Truck
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|PinderToro Armored Truck|
The PinderToro is a limited-use armored vehicle produced on the Oxwain Truck chassis. Its fairly large turret (5.4 kiloliters) allows ample room for the gunner and commander's seats. Off-road performance is comparable to that of the unmodified cargo version.
- CraftlD: PinderToro Truck, TL–5, Cr19,705
- Hull: Disp=2, Config=4USL+turret, Armor=5A, Loaded=17.8t, Unloaded=14.5t
- Power: IC=1 MW, Dur=25hrs
- Loco: 4 wheels,P/W=56, Road=100kph, Offroad=30kph
- Comm: None
- Sensors: Headlightsx2
- Control: Mechx5
- Accom: Seats=Crampedx4 (Driver, 2 gunners, commander)
- Other: Fuel=3kl, Cargo=0, ObjSize=small, EmLevel=Moderate
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 67 (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), 33.