Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mass||Loaded 15.8 tons, Unloaded 10.8 tons|
|Speed||Road 107 kph, Offroad 32 kph|
The Oxwain is designed for general purpose work. This model includes an optional radio, useful for exploration parties and military units. Reduce the vehicle's cost by Cr500 if this option is removed. Designed for off-road travel, the vehicle is equipped with fairly large tires to avoid bogging down when traversing soft surfaces. The Oxwain is open-topped
- CraftlD: Oxwain Truck, TL–5, Cr980
- Hull: Disp=2, Config=4USL, Armor=1A, Loaded=15.8t, Unloaded=10.8t
- Power: IC=1 MW, Dur=25hrs
- Loco: 4 wheels, P/W=63, Road=107kph, Offroad=32kph
- Comm: Radio-Regional (500)
- Sensors: Headlightsx2
- Control: Mechx3
- Accom: Seats=Crampedx4 (Driver, 3 passengers)
- Other: Fuel=3kl, Cargo=2kl, ObjSize=small, EmLevel=Moderate
This list of sources was used by the Traveller Wiki Editorial Team and individual contributors to compose this article. Copyrighted material is used under license from Far Future Enterprises or by permission of the author. The page history lists all of the contributions.
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 67 (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), 32.