Philip Athans (b. 1964) is the founding partner of Athans & Associates Creative Consulting, and the New York Times best-selling author of Annihilation and a dozen other fantasy and horror books including The Guide to Writing Fantasy & Science Fiction and the recently-released The Haunting of Dragon’s Cliff and Tales From The Fathomless Abyss.
Born in Rochester, New York he grew up in suburban Chicago, where he published the literary magazine Alternative Fiction & Poetry.
- His blog, Fantasy Author’s Handbook, is updated every Tuesday, and you can follow him on Twitter @PhilAthans.
- He makes his home in the foothills of the Washington Cascades, east of Seattle.
This person has the following external links available:
- Pen & Paper RPG database entry
- Biography at Wizards of the Coast.
- Wikipedia:Philip Athans
- Forgotten Realms Wiki
History & Background (Dossier)
- During the late 1980s and early 1990s, he was a member of HIWG and worked with Michael R. Mikesh on the Core Sector data.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person has not yet elected to participate at the wiki.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products:
|Publications where this person is mentioned in the credits|