Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Lectorsen/Core (Core 1813)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|Primary||M2 V M1 V|
Lectorsen is an agricultural world.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- This is a "Reserve World" with restricted access, either to protect the indigenous lifeforms, to protect available resources, preserve pristine and idyllic real estate, or other reasons.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Core Subsector of Core Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night this world was named Gaadvlu Ki.
Lectorsen's carbon dioxide canopy makes it a tropical hothouse with unusual and exotic species.
Binary Solar System
Lectorsen Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Lectorsen
Primary Main Sequence 0.4258 2400 - 3300 0.027 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.0044 0.01358 0.13 - 0.21 0.44 4.4 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Lectorsen
Secondary Main Sequence 0.4574 2600 - 3500 0.033 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00475 0.01516 0.15 - 0.24 0.475 4.75 Orbit # * * 0 1 6 Remarks
History & Background (Dossier)
- Lectorsen is a member of the Imperium.
- 199: Emperor Martin II, an avowed naturalist, declared Lectorsen an Imperial Garden World in 199, to be preserved with few technological trappings.