Jacent Deluxe class Amphibious Scout Car
|Jacent Deluxe class Amphibious Scout Car|
Unpublished, non-canon vehicle design.
|Speed||Road, 178.5kph; Cross Country 53.55kph; Amphibious 8.925kph|
|Manufacturer||Various Covert Arms Deals|
Jacent Deluxe Amphibious Scout Car (TECH LEVEL-A): Serving with the Jacent Resistance Forces, small numbers of these vehicles can be operated inexpensively to disrupt occupational forces attempting to garrison the planet. They are not intended to stand toe to toe with modern Grav tanks.
- This tiny unarmored, 6 x 6 wheeled vehicle has a crew of three (driver, gunner, commander) and is built on Jacent (FH 2331) (world). It mounts a HMG in a fully stabilized pintel mount with a gun-shield on the chassis deck.
- Vehicle Dimensions: height: 1.5 m :width: 2 m length: 4 m.
- Total usable volume: 12 m3
- Total mass loaded: 9.4486 metric tons
- Production Cost: Cr. 37,024.05
- Movement: Road, 178.5kph/148.75cm; Cross Country 53.55kph/44.6cm; Amphibious 8.925kph/7.4cm.
- Movement effect on fire: None
- Armor: Chassis all faces 4.
- Target Size DMs: +1 low, no high hits
- Equipment: 5,000 power radio; auxiliary water propulsion; full weapon stabilization; 10 smoke dischargers; map box, IR/LI, 1 m3/1 ton of cargo space; sealed environment with over pressure for CBR/NBC threats
- Power: 0.6 megawatt MHD turbine power plant consumes 180 liters of fuel/ hour; fuel capacity 2,316.2 liters, enough for 12.8 hours. Ground pressure is 6.299 tons/m2 and the power to weight ratio is 63.5.
- Weapons: The heavy machine gun There is storage for 800 rounds (included in the price), enough for 20 fire phases. It may engage 8 targets and has a +2 signature. Its direct fire characteristics:
- Effective Long Extreme
- 50(6)+3 100(5)+2 150(3)+1
- Vehicle 5
- Electronics 8
- Weapons 0
- Suspension: 2
Basic Vehicle Characteristics
Following the Imperial Army and IISS Universal Vehicle Profile and data, additional information is presented in the format shown here. The small craft factor indicates the number of squadrons (of ten craft) carried on the vehicle when applicable. Tonnage on the universal vehicle profile is shown in kilotons (thousands of tons) where necessary.
|1.||Tonnage||Total mass loaded: TBD metric tons.
|9.||Fuel||Fuel capacity TBD liters, enough for TBD hours (...almost TBD standard days).|
|10.||Cost||Production Cost: Cr. TBD|
|11.||Construction Time||TBD weeks.|
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has metadata.|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|