Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Gollere/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 1305)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Gollere is a preindustrial, agricultural world.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- As a preindustrial world, this planet cannot yet manufacture enough high-technology resources to support a modern, star-faring society. Having to import many manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Gollere is a regressed settlement that overcame its difficulties and has produced a vigorous society based on the division of labor between specialized clans.
- The world is now in the process of taking its first exploratory steps on the road back to space travel.
- Intermittent contact with Belgard (1106) occurs when the xenophobic Belgardians have a disastrous harvest, exchanging machinery for agricultural produce.
- The Gollerans will leap at any other source of trade, though they have little to barter except organics and some ingenious variations of low to mid-tech weapons and machinery (TL 5-7).