Golden Age Starships 1: Fast Courier
Golden Age Starships 1
|Table of Contents|
|The Type Cf Fast Courier||5|
|Fast Courier Statistics||6|
|The Economics Of Fast Courier Operation||13|
|Fast Couriers Operating In The Spinward Marches As At 320-1105||16|
|Scouts And Campaigns||17|
Golden Age Starships 1: Fast Courier is a complete game supplement for the Traveller role-playing game.
- Full stats are included for T20 and Classic Traveller, but this rules-light supplement is suitable for use with any version of Traveller, or indeed with other rules sets. This supplement contains several adventure seeds set in the Spinward Marches, which could be used anywhere in the Traveller Universe.
This supplement details the 200 ton Fast Courier, a Jump-3 ship originally designed for the Imperial Interstellar Scout Service but now used throughout the Imperium. Some are in private hands, used for movement of high priority and secure cargos and on subsidized routes.
This is an ideal ship for characters wanting a vessel a little different from the norm. Full T20 and Classic Traveller statistics are provided as well as deckplans, a registry of Fast Couriers in the Spinward Marches, and 7 adventure seeds for merchant campaigns set in the Marches using the Fast Courier. The vessel is designed for player use as well as a ship that players may encounter. It is usually seen carrying mail or priority, secure and hazardous cargos. In addition, details are given on the exploration version of the Fast Courier used by the Imperial Scout Service."
- Stats and information for both T20 and Classic Traveller. This product can also be used in any other Traveller ruleset with minimal effort.
- Designed for use in the Official Traveller Universe, but can easily be used in any other science fiction setting. Included is information on the Fast Couriers operating in the Spinward Marches
- Full Game stats and Design Specifications
- Deckplans for the ship
- Equipment, Software and support craft
- Exploration Scout Variant of the Fast Courier included
- Economics of operating a Fast Courier
- Discussion of Subsidized Routes and Scouts in a Referee's campaign
- 7 Adventure Seeds
Table of Contents
Library Data Entries (Public)
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Colonial Administrator||William Andersen|
|Avenger Enterprises Editor||Martin Dougherty|
COMMENTARY & DATA ARTICLES:
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
- EXTERNAL LINK: TBD
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|