|Gabe/Kerr (Massilia 0604)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
|New Era (1200)|
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Kerr Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night this world was named Khipii.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Low atmospheric O2 content, and a paucity of metals and low organic content in its soils make it a poor candidate for any settlement.
Gabe Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Category Mass (Sol) Temp (K) Luminosity (Sol) Gabe
Primary Main Sequence 0.489 2800 - 3600 0.04 Unit Diameter Min Distance Hab Zone Jump Shadow M-Drive Limit AU 0.00511 0.01659 0.16 - 0.26 0.511 5.11 Orbit # * * 0 1 6
History & Background (Dossier)
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
History-Era: New Era
Like so many other worlds in coreward Kerr subsector, Gade failed to attract settlement during any of the three previous Imperiums. A starport and its staff was the extent of the Third Imperium's interest in it.
- Virus killed the starport staff and damaged the port beyond repair. Currently the world is listed as an Amber Zone, since the Hub Worlds has no control over the world and cannot deter Vampire Fleets from refueling here.