Errata Signal GK
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a specific Errata page.
The following Errata has been copied from the various Errata's that have been compiled over the years.
- Classic Traveller - Signal GK (341, Adventure 13, 1985)
|Page 19||Subsidized Liner (type M)||Missing notation that this design uses a standard hull. There are 2 tons reserved for drive upgrades, and the correct cost should be MCr 245.97 (after discount).||Correction and Omission|
Please note that all Signal GK issues were republished here on the wiki.
Signal-GK 10 Fanzine Series
Signal-GK ran for thirteen issues and inspired two supplement products:
- Signal-GK 01
- Signal-GK 02
- Signal-GK 03
- Signal-GK 04
- Signal-GK 05
- Signal-GK 06
- Signal-GK 07
- Signal-GK 08
- Signal-GK 09
- Signal-GK 10
- Signal-GK 11
- Signal-GK 12
- Signal-GK 13
- Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag
- For Your Eyes Only
- Signal-GK: A cry for help – a call to adventure!
- All Dagudashaag entries are ©1989-2017 Signal-GK Productions
- The Dagudashaag-specific sections of this work may not be reproduced in any form or by any means without written permission from the authors or publisher. All rights reserved.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|