Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ellerton/Riftrim (Reaver's Deep 1810)|
|Classic Era (1115)|
Ellerton is an icy, low-population vacuum world, with a population less than 10,000 sophonts in population size, warranting hazardous environment precautions.
- Its surface is ice-capped with little or no atmosphere and nearly all of its water frozen.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Riftrim Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
A small frozen world that is home to a collection of mining families.
- These families form a loose guild that ship their raw minerals to the Principality of Caledon.
- Most of the mining activities take place in the belt or on the many moons orbiting one of the three gas giants.
- Ellerton itself acts as a hub and gathering point for the miners.
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|